Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
1, 2, 3 Fish Pie
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 300 g fresh fish fillets, roughly chopped
- 300 g smoked fish fillets, shredded
- 300 g mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 pkt MAGGI Cheese Sauce Mix
- 3 potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- ½ cup grated cheese
Prep time Cook time
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Place the fresh fish and smoked fish in an ovenproof dish. add frozen vegetables.
- Make the Cheese Sauce Mix following packet directions, pour over ingredients in dish. Top with mashed potato.
- Spread grated cheese evenly over the top of mashed potato. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes or until the cheese is light golden brown.
- Serve with a fresh salad if desired.