Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 1 can apricot halves in syrup, 400g
- 2 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
- 8 chicken pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pkt MAGGI Apricot Chicken Recipe Mix
Prep time Cook time
- Drain apricots, reserving syrup. Make syrup up to 1 cup with water.
- Heat oil in pan, brown chicken, add onion, cook 2 minutes.
- Add apricot halves, and combined apricot syrup and water with Apricot Chicken Recipe Mix, bring to the boil stirring.
- Cover and simmer 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked, stir occasionally.
- Serve with rice and beans.