Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Asian Chicken Meatball Soup
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 125 g chicken, minced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- 1½ tsp cornflour
- ½ tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups water
- 1 pkt MAGGI Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
- 3 tsp dry sherry
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup snow pea sprouts
- 60 g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Prep time Cook time
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly. Shape into meatballs 1.5cm in diameter.
- To the saucepan, add the water, Chicken Noodle Soup Mix, sherry, soy sauce and ginger, and bring to the boil stirring occasionally.
- Add the meatballs and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the carrot, spring onions, snow pea sprouts and rice vermicelli. Simmer for a further 3-4 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked. Sprinkle with the coriander before serving.