Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Asian Greens with Noodles & Oyster Sauce
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 2 pkts MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles Beef Flavour
- 2 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- ¼ cup water
- 500 g bok choy and other Asian greens, sliced in half
- ¼ cup roasted and salted cashew nuts, if desired
Prep time Cook time
- Cook the MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles Beef Flavour according to directions on packet, drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add garlic and ginger. Cook for one minute.
- Next, add oyster sauce, sherry, water and Asian greens. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 minute until sauce has thickened and vegetables are cooked.
- Place the noodles in serving bowls and top with the Asian greens. Sprinkle with cashew nuts and serve immediately.