Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Asian Pork Salad in Lettuce Cups
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- ½ cup white long grain rice
- spray oil for cooking
- 500 g lean pork mince
- 1 tsp MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and chopped, 230g
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1 lettuce
Prep time Cook time
- Cook rice according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray oil on a non-stick frying pan and heat over medium heat. Add pork and combined Chicken Stock Powder with water; cook for 10 minutes or until pork is tender. Remove from heat. Transfer to a medium bowl with rice, water chestnuts, coriander, mint, spring onions, carrot and cucumber; mix to combine.
- Whisk together fish sauce, soya sauce, lime juice and brown sugar; pour over pork mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 60 minutes until chilled. Fold through bean sprouts and serve in lettuce leaves.