Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Bacon & Corn Self-Crusting Quiche
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 slices shoulder bacon, fat removed and chopped
- 2 tsp canola oil or cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkt MAGGI Parsley Sauce Mix
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup oat bran
- 1 can creamed corn, 410g
- 100 g reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
Prep time Cook time
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a 20cm square metal baking pan.
- Lightly cook onion, bacon and oil in a frying pan until onion is translucent and bacon is cooked.
- Using a fork, whisk the eggs and CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk in a bowl until well combined.
- Whisk in the MAGGI Parsley Sauce Mix, flour, baking powder, oat bran and creamed corn. Stir in the bacon mixture and feta. Pour into the pan.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until the centre of the quiche is firm when you touch it with a knife.