Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Bacon, Honey & Lemon Chicken Breast with Polenta
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 1 pkt MAGGI Bacon & Onion Soup Mix
- 150 g light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon, grated and juiced
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 rashers bacon
- 6 cups (1.5kmL) water
- 2 tsp MAGGI Vegetable Stock Powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ cups (255g) polenta
Prep time Cook time
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Combine ½ packet Soup Mix, cream cheese, honey, lemon zest and juice to form a paste. Cut a slit into each piece of chicken breast fillet. Fill each with cream cheese mixture.
- Combine remaining soup mix with oil. Rub over chicken breasts. Wrap bacon around each chicken breast.
- Place in a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the juices run clear. Serve with polenta and fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Place water, Stock Powder and pepper to taste in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add polenta. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring for 3 minutes or until polenta is soft.