Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Beef Provencale with Spinach & Bacon Mash
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 500 g lean beef rump steak, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups halved mushrooms
- 1 can tomatoes in juice, 400g
- 1 pkt MAGGI Beef Provencale Recipe Mix
- 400 g fresh spinach
- 5 potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 2 rashers bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- ¼ cup hot trim milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp MAGGI Vegetable Stock Powder
- freshly ground black pepper
Prep time Cook time
- Prepare I Beef Provencale Recipe Mix following packet directions. Serve with Spinach and Bacon Mash.
- Cook spinach, drain and squeeze to remove any excess moisture, then roughly chop.
- Mash potatoes. Add spinach, cooked bacon, hot milk, butter, Vegetable Stock Powder and black pepper to taste. Mix well.