Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Beef & Spinach Lasagne
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 2 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
- 500 g lean minced beef
- 1 pkt MAGGI Lasagne Recipe Mix
- ¼ cup (60mL) water
- 1 x (410g)can tomato purée
- 1 carrot, (120g) diced
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 300 g raw spinach or baby spinach, cooked, drained and chopped
- 1 pkt MAGGI Tasty Cheese Sauce Mix
- ½ cup (120mL) trim milk
- ½ cup (120mL) water
- 6 dried lasagne sheets
- ½ cup (60g) grated cheese
Prep time Cook time
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add minced beef and cook until browned. Combine Recipe Mix with water and tomato purée. Add to pan with carrot. Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine cottage cheese and spinach. Set aside.
- Prepare Cheese Sauce Mix following packet directions. Set aside.
- To assemble lasagne; place half the mince mixture on base of a 22cm square ovenproof dish. Cover with 3 lasagne sheets, then cover with cottage cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining mince, lasagne and cheese sauce. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve with a fresh green salad.