Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Help your family eat well every day, explore the nutritional properties of this recipe.
|Dietary Fibre||- g|
“A delicious frozen dessert. This recipe featured in the book "Fit Food for Winners".”
“A delicious frozen dessert. This recipe featured in the book “Fit Food for Winners”.”
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water in a bowl, cool.
- Place Evaporated Milk in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer to combine.
- Add ¼ cup of milk mixture from bowl and add to dissolved gelatine mixture, mix to combine. Beat into remaining milk mixture. Chill for 2 hours.
- Beat until thick. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and berry puree.
- Beat egg whites until firm peaks form then fold into mixture. Spoon evenly into a 6 cup capacity freezer container. Cover and freeze for 6-8 hours or until firm. Serve with fresh berries.