Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Better For You Caesar Salad Dressing
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 185 mL CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Anchovies, canned in oil, drained
- freshly ground black pepper
- Blend cornflour with 1 tablespoon of Evaporated Milk. Add blended cornflour, remaining Evaporated Milk and garlic to small saucepan; stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Transfer mixture to blender or food processor jug. Cool 10 minutes.
- Add cheese, mustard, vinegar and anchovies to blender or food processor jug; blend or process until smooth. Season with pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with washed, teared cos lettuce leaves, crispy lean bacon, oven baked croutons(see our recipe for these), soft boiled eggs and shaved parmesan cheese if desired.