Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Chicken, Broccoli & Almond Pasta
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1 large broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1½ cups cooked and sliced chicken
- 1 tsp MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
Prep time Cook time
- Cook the spaghetti following packet directions.
- Add the broccoli to boiling water for 2 minutes, drain, set aside.
- Heat the butter or oil in a pan. Stir in the garlic, add the chicken, Chicken Stock Powder, lemon zest and juice, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, add the almonds.
- Combine spaghetti with the chicken mixture and broccoli, then season with black pepper. Add the herbs and toss well.