Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Courgette & Feta Fritters
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- ½ cup (75g) plain flour
- 1 pkt MAGGI Cheese Onion & Herb Sauce Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup (120mL) trim milk
- 2 courgettes (240g) coarsely grated
- 1 cup (200g) corn kernels
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup (100g) crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- ¼ cup (60mL) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp finely sliced fresh coriander leaves
Prep time Cook time
- Combine flour, Sauce Mix and baking powder in a large bowl. Add eggs, milk and then remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat a greased, heavy based frying pan over moderate heat. Cook spoonfuls of mixture over low heat until small bubbles appear on the surface and the underside is golden brown; turn. Cook until the second side is lightly browned.