Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Creamy Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 2 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet, diced
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 can creamed corn, 310g
- 130 g canned corn kernels, drained
- 375 mL CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Prep time Cook time
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and chicken and cook for 4 minutes until browned. Add mushrooms.
- Combine water, Stock Powder and cornflour. Add to pan with creamed corn and corn kernels.
- Stir soup until it comes to the boil, stir in Evaporated Milk. Then remove from heat and stir in egg and allow to set. Serve sprinkled with spring onion.