Dangers of Smoking
No doubt you already know many of the dangers of smoking and that smoking is highly harmful for your health.
- Doubles your risk of having a stroke
- It is the major cause of cancers affecting the mouth and throat
- Reduces your ability to taste, causes bad breath and stained teeth
- Narrows the arteries carrying blood around the body, causing them to become blocked.
- Causes approximately 1/5 deaths from cancers
- Shortens your life expectancy
(Information from Quit Now-Reasons To Quit )
Smoking negatively impacts on almost all areas of your health (including links to diabetes as well as other illnesses).
Deciding to quit will almost immediately increase your overall health and wellness.