Helping Others in Daily Life
Helping others in your daily life will be reflected back onto you, in one way or another.
Here are some ideas for how you can help others in your daily life:
- Give an extra large tip for a small bill in a café or restaurant
- Give some groceries to a street person
- Let someone in front of you in a queue or in traffic
- Open the door for someone
- Explicitly thank people for their time and effort
- Say something nice to everyone you meet today
Also check out the related topics:
Content adapted from: Coach Yourself, by Dr Anthony Grant and Jane Greene, and Eight Steps To Happiness: An Everyday Handbook, by Dr Anthony Grant.